Hundreds of Researchers Interacting for a Common Purpose
- Red and Charline McCombs Institute for the Early Detection and Treatment of Cancer - Samir Hanash, M.D., Ph.D., Director
- Metastasis Research Center – Raghu Kalluri, M.D., Ph.D.
- Center for Cancer Immunology Research – Patrick Hwu, M.D.
- Center for Radiation Oncology Research – Sunil Krishnan, M.D.
- Center for Advanced Biomedical Imaging – Marshall Hicks, M.D.
- Center for Targeted Therapy – Varsha Gandhi, Ph.D.
- Center for RNA Interference and Non-coding RNAs – Anil Sood, M.D. and George Calin, M.D., Ph.D.
- Center for Global Cancer Early Detection – Samir Hanash, M.D., Ph.D. and Ziding Feng, Ph.D.
Did You Know?
Help Innovative Research
Additional information about MD Anderson Cancer Center, the South Campus Research Initiative, the Red and Charline McCombs Institute for the Early Detection and Treatment of Cancer and ways to provide philanthropic support can be obtained by contacting:
Patrick B. Mulvey, Vice President for Development
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Development Office — Unit 541
P.O. Box 301439
Houston, Texas 77230-1439